- Feldstein, A., Martin, M., Hudson, A., Warren, K., Hilton III, J., & Wiley, D. (2012). Open textbooks and increased student access and outcomes. European Journal of Open, Distance and E-Learning.
- Fischer, Lane, et al. “A multi-institutional study of the impact of open textbook adoption on the learning outcomes of post-secondary students.“ Journal of Computing in Higher Education 27.3 (2015): 159-172.
- Hilton III, J. L., & Laman, C. (2012). One college’s use of an open psychology textbook. Open Learning: The Journal of Open, Distance and e-Learning, 27(3), 265–272.
- Paulsen, M. B., & St John, E. P. (2002). Social class and college costs: Examining the financial nexus between college choice and persistence. The Journal of Higher Education, 73(2), 189–236.
- Pawlyshyn, N., Braddlee, D., Casper, L., & Miller, H. (2013). Adopting OER: A case study of cross-institutional collaboration and innovation.
- Florida Virtual Campus. (2012). 2012 Florida Student Textbook Survey. Tallahassee, FL.
Copyright ? 2016 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.